Welcome to Smiles by Design Orthodontics
The Friendly Orthodontic Team in D’Iberville, Mississippi
Just as our name implies, it is our absolute goal to achieve your best smile for a lifetime. Your smile is our top priority! Orthodontics is a great way to improve your appearance and self-confidence with a beautiful and healthy smile. As a Board-Certified Orthodontist, Dr. Austin Rahaim has proven his skills and commitment to pursue continued proficiency and excellency in orthodontics. Currently, only 35% of practicing orthodontists in the United States have achieved the American Board of Orthodontics (ABO) Certification. Dr. Rahaim is proud to offer his skills and expertise to provide each patient customized orthodontic treatments to meet individual needs in a fun relaxing family atmosphere.
- Dr. Rahaim and our experienced team is pleased to provide our parents and patients in the Mississippi Gulf Coast communities of D’Iberville, Biloxi, Gulfport, Ocean Springs, and surrounding areas with the highest level of experienced orthodontic care and convenience in patient scheduling to fit everyone.
- Dr. Rahaim and his team are not new to the Mississippi Gulf Coast communities. He opened his practice in Bay St. Louis in 2013 and proudly continues to offer his skills and expertise at his BayView Orthodontics office on Reese Street and now in his Smiles By Design location in D‘Iberville. He loves his Mississippi Gulf Coast patients and is pleased to open his second location to better serve the entire community.
- Dr. Rahaim uses the latest technological advances in orthodontics, such as iTero® digital imaging, no-impression Invisalign® (invisible braces), clear (ceramic) braces, as well as other treatment options to ensure you receive the most effective and aesthetic care possible.
- Our family-oriented, state-of-the-art practice is designed with patient comfort in mind. In a warm, relaxing atmosphere, we truly give our patients something to smile about!
- As a team, we maintain open lines of communication and feedback between our office, our patients, and their parents so that the best possible result can be achieved.